02 Aug 2019
Back to normality after yesterday’s big announcement, here’s July 2019’s income report:
|July 2019||June 2019||Change|
|Monthly Recurring Revenue||$4,136||$4,165|
|- Personal Plan||16||17|
|- Startup Plan||27||27|
|- Corporate Plan||11||11|
|Unique users on landing page||753||595|
|New Free Trial sign ups||19||16|
|Free Trial sign up rate|
|New Paying customers||0||3|
|Lost Paying Customers||1||1|
|Free Trial to Paying conversion|
|End to End conversion|
Well, that was a pretty dismal month, but then, I had been preoccupied with getting a job. I was surprised to see a slight surge in impressions, but zero conversions is pretty disappointing. On the plus side it was a great month for profit, which is simply because I had a customer change from monthly to annual payments.
Revenue & Profit
Well, I didn’t stick to last months goals at all. I did start working on re-doing the documentation, but didn’t get a chance to finish it. I’ve also abandoned all marketing now, so I didn’t make any changes to the PPC campaign.
I also don’t really have any goals for this month now, other than finish the documentation. Everything’s a bit unknown at the moment, I’d still like to move these posts on to a personal blog, so maybe I’ll try to get that set up.
Thanks for reading.
August was my first full month with Saber in “maintenance mode”, and it went pretty well. I had my first week working for FreeAgent on the 5th August, which I spent working in their offices in Edinburgh. Conveniently there was very little that I needed to do to Saber during that week. However, my first week working from home seemed to be more of a test, as bugs and support requests came in thick and fast. I think I spent at least half an hour every morning working on Saber that week. At least since then it’s all settled down quite nicely.