Website feedback buttons let you hear direct from your users, without endless email chains and overloaded ticketing systems.
Users can quickly contact you without leaving the page they are on. Some feedback buttons even allow users to send you visual feedback, to make it easier to identify problems.
Although Saber Feedback works on all types of websites, we’ve created a WordPress plugin to make it as easy as possible for you to install our feedback button on your website.
Add a feedback button to your WordPress website
What Saber Feedback does – in a nutshell
There are plenty of feedback buttons on the market, so why should you consider Saber Feedback?
- Easy one-click installation on WordPress websites
- Supports screenshots so users can send you visual feedback
- Integrates with a wide range of software so you can send feedback to your favourite tools, i.e. Slack, Jira, Trello
- Customisable feedback forms so you can collect any type of feedback, from emoji satisfaction ratings to visual bug reports and general text feedback
- Affordable pricing for a professional product (plans start at $29 a month)
- Excellent email support for customers of all sizes
“Saber Feedback is a core function of our site. It allows our users to provide direct, meaningful feedback and is of immense value to our product development.”
–Ed Banham-Hall, Director, Clinical Skills Pro
Here are 5 reasons why Saber Feedback could work for you:
1. Get visual feedback
Make it easy for users to take screenshots and eliminate confusion from the feedback process. Instead of users having to spend time describing what they are talking about they can just show you.
Saber Feedback supports screenshot feedback on all feedback forms.
Screenshots make it easy for users to give you clear feedback
2. Technical details automatically included
Your developers need to know if feedback sent by one customer is relevant to all users, or just to a few customers using a specific operating system, for example.
Instead of having to go back and forth with users to find out the necessary meta information, Saber Feedback automatically includes it. This makes the job of your developers and support team easier, as well as simplifying communication with your users.
Technical information can be automatically included as part of user feedback
3. Customise your feedback forms to get the feedback you need
What feedback does your company need? Do you want feedback on a new feature? To see how likely users are to recommend your product to a friend? To submit visual bug reports?
Your feedback requirements are specific to your company, and can change over time. This is why at Saber Feedback we support 14 different field types, including star rating, check box and text box, as well as form logic so users are asked relevant questions based on previous answers.
You can ask for general feedback:
Or you can ask users for specific feedback:
4. Send feedback to the people who need to see it
Once you’ve installed a feedback button on your WordPress website, then where do you want that feedback to go? Who needs to see it?
Feedback is only useful to you if it leads to positive outcomes for your product or company. Which means it shouldn’t just sit somewhere unloved!
Saber Feedback provides you with three options:
- Get feedback sent to you (or a specified address) by email
- Browse feedback on your Saber Feedback dashboard using the versatile filter function
- Get feedback sent direct to your favourite tools i.e. Trello, Jira, Slack, Zendesk and Basecamp – Saber Feedback also supports webhooks
Get feedback sent straight to your inbox
5. Get help when you need it
Some companies prioritise higher-price point customers. Others struggle to provide much support at all, because they are a one-person company.
Here at Saber we hope to strike a good balance. We’re a small, stable team that believes in offering great customer support to all our customers.
You can read more about us here.
You can sign up for Saber Feedback safe in the knowledge that we’ll keep improving our product and supporting you.
Learn more about Saber Feedback