In recent months we’ve been working on making our feedback widget much better. These improvements are now available for all our customers.
(Our feedback widget is what puts the feedback button on your website.)
- The code that powers our feedback button only needs to be downloaded once for an entire site visit. This gives your users a better experience.
- The feedback button and feedback form are faster to download
- The feedback form remembers its contents if you close it before submitting
- The feedback form can now be closed using the escape key
- We’ve made the feedback form’s layout more consistent across different browsers and websites
- If the form can’t show in its normal state, it now gives helpful troubleshooting info.
How to benefit from these improvements
If you started using Saber Feedback after 22 February 2021, you already will be using our new widget.
Need help updating? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you through the process of updating.
If you use our WordPress plugin, update your WordPress installation to use version 2.0 of the Saber Feedback Button WordPress plugin.